Sweet potato & scrambled egg bowl
This delicious recipe makes 2 servings.
You will need: 1 organic sweet potato, olive oil, 1 tsp ground turmeric, 1 cup organic vegetable broth, 4 cage free eggs, 2 cups arugula, ¼ cup pistachios (optional)
1. Peel sweet potatoes and dice into 1-inch pieces.
2. Heat pan on medium heat with 2 tsp olive oil.
3. Add sweet potatoes and turmeric and toss together Add broth and simmer until potatoes are soft (this takes about 15 min).
4. Mash potatoes with any of the broth that wasn't absorbed.
5. Whisk eggs together in bowl and scramble over medium heat on separate pan. Season eggs with salt and pepper
6. Divide arugula in two separate bowls. Place and divide scrambled eggs on arugula. Place sweet potatoes on top of scrambled eggs in each bowl.
7. Sprinkle with Pistachios