Spicy, Grain Free Chicken Noodle Soup + Thai Inspired Toppings
- Six cups chicken broth (Bonafide Provisions)
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stocks, diced
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. chile powder
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. chopper ginger
- 16 oz. organic rice noodles, cook until al dente (slightly firm) and drain, set aside
- fresh, organic lime or lemon
- chopped parsley, cilantro, basil, or chives (choose one or a combo)
- (optional: high oleic peanuts + thai curry sauce)
Hear pre-cooked rotisserie chicken in skillet with additional toppings/spices, add to broth once warmed.
Chop carrot and celery, add to broth. Add more if desired.
Once rice noodles cook (cook according to package instructions), add to broth. Allow to simmer with all ingredients.
Serve, top with choice of citrus and choice or herb(s). Enjoy!