July 16th Q&A Coaching
1. How much fruit can I eat? Is there a point where it’s too much sugar from fruit?
2. I tried bee pollen for the first time. I added 1 tsp on my yogurt and my throat was itchy afterward. I have struggled with histamine intolerance on and off and this felt the same. Should I continue to take it and hope I won’t have an itchy throat one day? and any reason why this might be happening?
3. So I have removed all toxic products, I dry scrub, am very active, eat clean and organic, grass fed, pasture raised, etc. but I still have terrible inflammation (especially in my legs). I got off BC 7 or 8 months ago and the inflammation has only gotten worse. I have PCOS and have been trying my best to get my hormones straightened out. What should I do? I’ve read your posts on here but inflammation is still Bad for me. But I have gotten my period every month for the past 3-4 months!! Appreciate you so much, let me know what you think.
4. What Carb Ratio do you tend to prefer?
5. What do you think about the brand liquid IV and what do you think about the sugar Dextrose?
6. I’m wondering if you’ve ever worked with some who had been diagnosed with acute pancreatitis before. I have a primary care doctor to cover all of the obvious medical bases but I’ve been diagnosed at a pretty young age and know it is not a good sign for me in general. Looking to overcome it and get as healthy as possible.
7. Should I take a whole food vitamin? Thank you!
8. I've been told that it's good to stay away from artificial sweeteners, but I'm not exactly sure what makes something an "artificial sweetener." Would something like stevia be considered artificial? Thanks
9. What are your thoughts on brown rice? Is it that much better than white?
10. I have had dairy and gluten sensitivities over the past few years, and I am doing really well with dairy again(yay!), but gluten still causes me to be constipated and bloated.. I try to avoid it as much as possible, but when I do have it, is there anything you recommend doing or taking to combat those side effects? Thanks! :)
11. Is there a supplement that can help me with stress? I tried magnesium! Works somewhat for me, but mostly with sleep.
12.I really enjoyed your post on Oral Health. Do you have any recommendations for healthier teeth whitening methods?