BBQ Chicken Loaded Sweet Potato
Ingredients: Rotisserie Chicken shredded (I like Whole Foods and Sprouts Rotisserie), BBQ Sauce (preferably low sugar), organic Sweet Potato, Shredded Low Fat Cheddar Cheese, Green Onion
1. Preheat oven 375F Wash sweet potatoes, then cut lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Add 1/4 cup water to pan (this will create steam as they bake). Then cover with foil. Bake 30-40 min.
2. Shred store bought rotisserie chicken. Mix in favorite BBQ sauce with the shredded chicken.
3. When sweet potatoes are done scoop out middle to create a groove and add BBQ Chicken. Top with cheddar cheese and chopped green onion.
4. Place back in oven to melt cheese about 5min or so.
5. Pair with cooked or raw organic veggies.