August 16th Q&A Coaching
Updated: Sep 19, 2021
1. What type of salt is best to eat? I've always thought Himalayan but have heard sea salt recently?
2. I'm traveling to TX for a work trip later this month and would love tips on how to stay healthy, both with food and immune health, TSA friendly snacks to bring, etc. Thank you!
3. Thoughts on CBD for anxiety. Thinking about bottle and stone CBD drops
4. Hello, For postpartum birth recovery what would you recommend to take instead of stool softeners? Also, for pain do you have recommendations for ibuprofen or Tylenol alternative? Or is this just a period of time you decide to take them because pain will be so bad. Thanks love!
5. Hi! I have been getting stomach pain whenever I eat cumin for a while now. This has started happening pretty suddenly. I was wondering what can cause a food intolerance like this ? Could it be linked to sibo ? After watching your video on SIBO, i feel like I might have it. I have been getting a lot of bloat for a while. I don't know if the change in stomach acid from getting off my PPIs would cause the bloat or if it's more likely SIBO from having been on that medication for over a year. What are your thoughts ?Thank you for your time ! :)
6. It seems like almost everybody in the pro-metobolic realm puts a lot emphasis on tracking temps and pulses.. Do you think that is really an important marker to be looking at every day? (For example, I've seen great hormone and digestive and mood/energy changes in my body in the past 8 months, but no raise in temps and pulses at all really...) What are your thoughts?
7. Thoughts on taking grass fed beef thyroid supplement for thyroid support? Had full thyroid panel done 2x 6 months apart. TSH sitting at about 4. TTC but MD and Naturopath not concerned with TSH levels. Eating to support thyroid health, could this be a good addition?
8. Tips for people with brittle teeth? Certain foods or supplements? I’ve had to get four root canals already. I brush and floss but I still have issues. I know these root canals are not healthy.
9. No matter how much sleep I get I’m always exhausted throughout the day. My doctor said my thyroid was great so I don’t know what else it could be. I’m also always starving in the morning even if I’ve eaten late at night! What could this mean? Are they correlated?
10. What are your thoughts on Intermittent Fasting? I read a recent post where the author (Dr. Joseph Mercola) suggested limiting meals to a 6-8 hour window.
11. This sounds so odd but my tongue has been bothering me lately. It’s fine most of the time but if I war anything with sourness like vinegar or a sour orange, even something a bit rough like butter & salt popcorn it feels sensitive and hurts. It doesn’t look odd just extra sensitive lately.
12. You mentioned in a past Q&A to be mindful of what your "carb tolerance" is - how does someone determine that?