Ancestral blend (ground beef + organs) Mexican bowls with easy to digest veggies + cassava chips
Sometimes, there's just nothing like some seasoned Mexican beef + crunchy chips and hot sauce. If you like Mexican food, you'll love this easy to make, throw together bowl.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 lb. ancestral blend by Force de Nature OR grass-fed ground beef, organic ground chicken, or organic ground turkey (if you are vegetarian and can tolerate beans, swap with sprouted organic black beans, 16 oz.)
- Organic sprouted wild rice, 1.5 cups dry
- Siete foods spicy or mild taco seasoning
- Organic red bell pepper, jalapeño, and organic grape tomatoes, washed and chopped
- Siete foods hot sauce
How to make it:
- Cook meat of choice on medium until throughly cooked, season with Siete taco seasoning according to instructions
- Cook rice according to package instructions (Whole Foods wild rice suggested, or Lundburgs brand)
- Chop veggies and set aside
- Place ingredients in bowl, add chips and hot sauce on top, eat and enjoy!